Clients & Assignments
The current client base of LSC includes major multinational companies, start-up biotech. companies, investment banking firms and consulting companies operating at several different levels of the Agri-Food Chain and located in North America, Europe, Middle East, Japan and China.
Representative LSC Assignments
• The development of a strategic plan for a Pan-Arab Organization to invest $950 million dollars in regional food security.
• The development of the strategy and organization for an $800 million Middle East Sovereign Wealth fund focused on national Food Security.
• The development of a business plan for an Agribusiness Group of companies to invest $500 million in the MENA region.
• The development of a $1 billion investment plan for a group of Gulf Investment Banks.
• The initiation of a functional genomics joint venture between a US technology provider and a major European Life Science Group with an initial investment of $20 million.
• The development of a medium term business strategy and management organization structure for a major US seed group.
• The provision of advice to a European Multinational on the divestment of a seed subsidiary.
• Conducted a strategic evaluation of the current developments in human, plant and microorganisms genomics (high-throughput sequencing, EST banks, bioinformatics and micro-arrays) for a major food company.
• Assisted a leading European agricultural chemical company in developing its strategic approach to the consolidation of the global crop protection and seed industries.
• Assisted in the evaluation of the potential impact of specific plant output trait developments on a global feed ingredient business.
• Provided Business Development support for Ag-Bio technology and crop traits to several technology providers.
• Conducted an analysis of the U.S. irrigation equipment market and develop a market entry plan.
• Evaluated the U.S. market for Biotechnology based functional food trait and advised on technology license.
• Provided Global Business Development for an animal technology focused on the dairy industry.
• Advised on the restructuring of an ornamental plant based US subsidiary of an International Corporation.
Contact us in Chicago, Illinois, to discover what our firm can do to meet your Agri-Food consulting and advisory needs.